With a broad solutions and services portfolio, CENIT enables clients to optimise their horizontal and vertical business processes. These solutions are based on innovative technologies in, product lifecycle management, the digital factory and enterprise information management. With interdisciplinary knowledge of the processes involved and their considerable expertise in the field, CENIT consultants provide customers with end-to-end advice to ensure that solutions are implemented with an understanding of the entire value chain.
With a holistic approach and based on trusted partnerships, CENIT takes responsibility for solutions on behalf of our clients. From the initial consultation to the introduction of innovative IT solutions, right through to ensuring a cost-effective operation. The CENIT team adapts to each client, taking a practical approach, which enables measurable operational optimisations.
CENIT has been helping prestigious customers in key industries to gain competitive advantages for over 30 years, with over 800 employees worldwide who work with customers from: automotive, aerospace, industrial equipment, tool and mold manufacturing, financial services, as well as trade and consumer products industries.
CENIT’s Enterprise Information Management unit provides software solutions enhancing the IBM Digital Business Automation platform.
- The CENIT ICN Toolbox improves the user experience in IBM Content Navigator and the productivity of workers.
- The CENIT Retention Solution complements FileNet P8 with the consistent and auditable management of document retentions, deletions and holds to better comply with privacy acts and similar regulations, e.g. GDPR.
- The CENIT Service Monitor automates the daily operation of the IBM DBA platform (content and workflow solutions), whether it’s deployed on-premises, in private cloud or in hybrid cloud, whether as traditional systems or as containers. CENIT Service Monitor protects the productivity of workers, maximises their end customer experience and relieves DBA administrators from mundane routine tasks in the daily monitoring.
- All CENIT EIM solutions work with IBM DBA and Cloud Pak for Business Automation applications and refine Ovations’ offerings for FileNet, Content Manager OnDemand and Content Manager 8.
At Ovations, we focus on value propositions that assist our customers in various key areas. Our Red Hat Premier partnership and IBM Gold partnership plays an important role in delivering value to our customers.
As a result, Ovations have helped several of our customers on the Red Hat OpenShift and IBM stacks. We are now also ready to support existing and new customers to modernise their IBM investments using IBM Cloud Paks.
You too can benefit from Ovations’ partnerships as we can assist with any combination of the following:
- Designing and architecting the right solution
- Migration of existing IBM workloads to IBM Cloud Paks
- Optimising for cost-effective solutions
- Modernisation or new Implementations of BizDevOps & DevSecOps pipelines
- Hosting and/or management of IBM Cloud Pak solutions
- License management, including new licenses, license right sizing and license renewals.
“With Ovations’ year-long expertise in process automation and content services and CENIT’s solutions complementing the IBM Digital Business Automation portfolio together we can deliver great value to clients using IBM’s automation and content products. Whether it is ensuring the service quality in the daily operation of their DBA platform or better meeting POPI requirements, especially for FileNet repositories, our combined offerings help clients in their digital enablement and optimisation” says Roland Merkt, Senior Manager International Sales at CENIT.
“Ovations is proud to be a CENIT Partner and believes that their business ready solutions will support our client’s ability to achieve their strategic objectives and value outcomes. The bringing together of CENIT’s advanced digital and cloud solutions, IBM’s Digital Business Automation Portfolio and Ovations expertise and experience provides a proven platform that enables optimisation and productivity improvements across our client’s business and operating models” says Sean Katzen, CEO at Ovations.