Red Hat OpenShift is the Kubernetes platform for big ideas that allows customers to simplify container management whilst building and shifting faster and more securely.
A variety of workloads are offered by OpenShift including;
- web applications
- mobile applications and,
- processing of big data.
The platform helps customers with Application Modernisation Journeys and Cloud Native Strategies.
OpenShift can also be deployed
- in the cloud and,
- in hybrid cloud and edge environments,
making the platform suitable for hosting IoT and AI/ML workloads.
Why do customers choose Red Hat OpenShift?
Red Hat OpenShift is focused on security at every level of the container stack and throughout the application lifecycle. It includes long-term, enterprise support from one of the leading Kubernetes contributors and open source software companies in the world.
Red Hat have been a leading contributor to Kubernetes from day 1.
Red Hat OpenShift delivers a certified container platform with a 9-year enterprise lifecycle.
A guaranteed smarter Kubernetes platform along with,
- Automated, full-stack installation from the container host to application services
- Seamless Kubernetes deployment to any cloud or on-premise environment
- Autoscaling of cloud resources and,
- One-click updates for platform, services, and applications
Why should you choose Ovations to deliver and manage OpenShift?
At Ovations, we focus on value propositions that assist our customers in various key areas.
Our Red Hat Premier partnership plays an important role in delivering value to our customers and as a result, we have successfully helped several of our customers on the RedHat OpenShift stack.
From early planning and analysis through to the implementation phase and day-to-day operations, Ovations has dedicated teams with the appropriate skill level and experience to effectively deliver and manage OpenShift.
There are several areas in which Ovations can help customers realise their objectives on Red Hat OpenShift and these include:
- Designing and architecting the right solution
- Optimising for cost-effective infrastructure solutions
- Implementation of DevOps & DevSecOps pipelines
- Hosting and/or management of OpenShift deployments
- License management, including new licenses, license right sizing and license renewals
A faster, more reliable way to modernise and move to the cloud