IBM has recognised the need for organisations to modernise their IT investments in a way that will allow them to accelerate their cloud journeys while still relying on the support and tools from IBM.
As a major catalyst driving this transformation, containers make integration and modernisation far easier by isolating pieces of software so they can run independently.
Kubernetes provides a powerful solution for orchestrating and managing containers and, that is why IBM has embraced containers.
IBM has built it’s multicloud solutions around the Kubernetes open source project however, teams may need more than Kubernetes alone.
Enterprises typically need to transform at scale, which includes:
- orchestrating their production topology
- offering a ready-to-go development model based on open standards and,
providing management, security and governance of applications.
IBM Cloud Paks are lightweight, enterprise-grade, modular cloud solutions, that integrates;
- a container platform
- containerised IBM middleware and open source components and,
- common software services for development and management.
Red Hat OpenShift plays a key role in enabling multi-cloud solutions for organisations.
This platform forms the base for five IBM Cloud Paks which include;
- IBM Cloud Pak for Applications
- IBM Cloud Pak for Automation
- IBM Cloud Pak for Data
- IBM Cloud Pak for Integration
- IBM Cloud Pak for Multicloud Management
Why should customers choose IBM's Cloud Pak for Applications?
IBM Cloud Pak for Applications helps accelerate the modernisation and building of applications by using built-in developer tools and processes.
• support for analysing existing applications and guiding the application owner through the modernisation journey.
• supporting cloud-native development, microservices functions and serverless computing
• enabling customers to quickly build cloud apps, while existing IBM middleware clients gain the most straightforward path to modernisation.
Why should you choose Ovations as your IBM strategic partner?
At Ovations, we focus on value propositions that assist our customers in various key areas.
Our IBM Gold partnership plays an important role in delivering value to our customers and as a result, we have successfully helped several of our customers on their IBM journeys.
Ovations focus on value propositions that assists our customers in various key areas. Our Red Hat and IBM partnership plays an important role in delivering value to our customers across all our value propositions. As a result, Ovations has helped several of our customers on the Red Hat OpenShift and IBM stacks.
We are now also ready to help existing and new customers to modernise their IBM investments using IBM Cloud Paks.
You too can benefit from Ovations’ partnerships as we can assist with any combination of the following: